Definitions and interpretation
This is collectively all information that you submit to ASR Projects Limited via the use of the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided and outlined in the Data Protection Act 1998;
A small text file placed on your computer by the ASR Projects Limited Website when you visit particular parts of the Website and/or when you use particular features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by ASR Projects Limited Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
ASR Projects Limited –
ASR Projects Limited is the registered trading name of ASR Projects Limited, 29 Old Field Rd, Bocam Park, Pencoed, Bridgend CF35 5LJ
UK and EU Cookie Law –
The Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011
You or User –
You or User is any third party that visits or accesses the Website and is not either (i) Employed by ASR Projects Limited and acting in the course of their employment or
(ii) Engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to ASR Projects Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
This is the Website that you are currently using and any sub-domains of this site
unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
3. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
4. “Including” is understood to mean “Including without limitation”;
5. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Data collected –
1. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
2. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
Our use of Data –
1. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, David Morgan, is the “data controller”.
2. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
3. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
4. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
5. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping;
Third party websites and services –
1. ASR Projects Limited may, from time to time, employ and outsource the services of other parties to deal with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites –
1. This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites.
Changes of business ownership and control –
2. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
3. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data –
1. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
2. Use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
3. Sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website –
1. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data –
1. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by ASR Projects Limited, (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.00.
1. Data security is of great importance to ASR Projects Limited and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via the ASR Projects Limited Website.
2. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
3. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data.
However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
3. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling ASR Projects Limited, to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
4. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of cookie – STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
2. Type of cookie – ANALYTICAL / PERFORMANCE COOKIES
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3. Type of cookie – FUNCTIONALITY COOKIES
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
1. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please refer to the help menu in your internet browser.
2. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
3. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to- date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
4. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the
law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement
will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact ASR Projects by email at email@example.com
14 November 2019